How We Operate
Our regular planning sessions enable us to provide a wealth of experience from which your child can bulid and expand their knowledge & skills. Records of progress will be maintained for each child attending pre-school. They key areas in which progress is expected to be made are:
- Personal, social and all-round Development
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Mathematical Development
- Knowledge and understanding of the World
- Physical and creative Development
Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon
Parents Teachers Meeting
Every second Saturday we conduct PTM. All parents should attend the meeting positively to know about the ward progress in the school.
We provide all sorts of accessories, such as books, copies, educational stationary, uniform. We also provide day care.
Play House News
Information regarding the school activities will be conveyed through a circular to the parents. If the parents furnish us their email id., we will circulate the news events through the internet.
- Your child must be sent to the school in clean, comfortable clothing. Socks and shoes must be worn.
- Snacks should be neatly packed in a lunch box and sent along with a napkin and water bottle.
- All items sent to school must be labelled.
- The play school begins at 9.00 am. Please ensure that your child comes to school in time.
- Identity card issued by the school should be shown at the gate while the child is picked at noon.
- Parents should inform the driver’s name, vehicle no. And mobile no. In case they are sending their child by auto or van.
- Any changes in telephone no. Or address should be communicated to the school.